Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tip: Elastic

Alright, I've got a few more headband tutorials coming because who wants to wear the same style headband all of the time, but I was going to give ya'll a tip as far as the elastic goes. Whenever you just need a few inches of elastic for a project, you can substitute a hair elastic for it. All you have to do is cut off the hard part of the elastic. You know, the part where they join the elastic together at the factory. These elastics are perfect for headbands because they are a little stiffer than elastic, and they won't pull your hair. However, they are a little bit harder to work with because they are round so it's a give and take situation. If I was to be 100% honest, it is possible that I started to use hair elastics because I'm too lazy to go to the store for more elastic. ;)


0 comments: